Today is World Happy Day! What are you most happy about?
Here are some of the great answers we got from our staff.
- Happiness is seeing the sunrise. Happiness is having a job to go to. Happiness is having a family that is healthy. Happiness is seeing people come together in the time of crisis and happiness is seeing all of the wonderful people I work with every day!
- Make a concerted effort to have The Attitude of Gratitude each day. Happiness will then be revealed as we recognize the abundance we have. We truly are so very fortunate in many ways!
- A beautiful smile
- Being in love
- What makes me happy is when you do something nice for someone and the joy and appreciation they feel towards you, that’s what makes me happy, just a little smile on their face will do it for me.
- Knowing that I make a difference …
- My family life and job. I love being a wife to my husband of 18 years and mother to my three wonderful children. I am truly blessed to be able to come to work and love what I do.
- When my loved ones are happy and healthy.
- That I am finally smoke-free!!!
- SAVING A LIFE!
What other ideas do you have? Share them on our Facebook page!